- Odon Town Hall
- Resident Information
- Contact Us
As your Clerk Treasurer I serve as the link between you and the town Council and between you and the town employees. I am a public servant with a strong belief in public access laws. I am always willing to listen and answer your questions.
My office of Town Clerk for the Town of Odon provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the town Council. In addition, I perform many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Below are just a few of my responsibilities as Clerk Treasurer for The Town of Odon.
- receive and care for all town money and disburse monies on the order of the town council:
- keep financial accounts identifying the sources from which funds have been received and to whom payments of town funds have been made;
- manages requests to speak to Council
- prescribe payroll and account forms for all town offices;
- prescribe the manner in which creditors,officers, and employees shall be paid;
- prepare the budget estimates of miscellaneous revenues,financial statements, and the proposed tax rate for the town council;
- mainatin custody of the town seal and the records of the town council;
- collect the fees fixed by ordianance;
- serve as the clerk of the legislative body by attending its meetings and recording its proceedings;
- administer oaths, take depositions and serve as a notary without a fee and;
- serve as the clerk of the town court, if the judge of the town court does not serve as the clerk or appoint a clerk of the court (IC 36-5-6-6;IC 3-35-3-2).
Thank you for visting the town's website. I hope this website will provide you with the information you need and if you need any additional information, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-636-4321 Monday-Friday.