- receive and care for all town money and disburse monies on the order of the town council:
- keep financial accounts identifying the sources from which funds have been received and to whom payments of town funds have been made;
- manages requests to speak to Council
- prescribe payroll and account forms for all town offices;
- prescribe the manner in which creditors,officers, and employees shall be paid;
- prepare the budget estimates of miscellaneous revenues,financial statements, and the proposed tax rate for the town council;
- mainatin custody of the town seal and the records of the town council;
- collect the fees fixed by ordianance;
- serve as the clerk of the legislative body by attending its meetings and recording its proceedings;
- administer oaths, take depositions and serve as a notary without a fee and;
- serve as the clerk of the town court, if the judge of the town court does not serve as the clerk or appoint a clerk of the court (IC 36-5-6-6;IC 3-35-3-2).
Thank you for visting the town's website. I hope this website will provide you with the information you need and if you need any additional information, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-636-4321 Monday-Friday.